19 September 2006

Happy bday Sarah

It is also Talk Like a Pirate Day. I will not be participating because I don't need a nonsense holiday to encourage me to talk like a pirate. I do it when I please. Happy birthday Sarah and Amanda Roberts. Mine is less than a week away!

On the ride in to work today I was freezing. It is cold in the mornings here already! I actually really like that idea. And it makes me want to go apple picking, pumpking shopping, leaf raking, and bonfire making. Mmmm bonfires. I want to go to a Halloween party. I heard of this great costume idea: 1950s television star. Dress in the black and white 50s gear and then apply black/white makeup. Clever. I want to do it. Except, I don't have much black and white makeup... and I might just look dead. I also would want to go as a Dia de los Muertos skeleton. That would be so festive.. right?

In other news my speeding ticket in Louisiana came out to be $199.50! WHAT!?! I am writing the town a very heated message letting them know they have lost my gasoline business forever. Greedy little bastards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home