Nica hates me
So Sarah has received the warming and welcoming email from Eric the volunteer coordinator in Nicaragua. I, on the other hand, have not. Why does Nicaragua hate me? Why can't they email me too. If I don't hear from them today, I have an email drafted asking if I can come. Haha, I just want to learn herbal medicine and be so very awesome. And speak spanish. Yeah, i really want to speak spanish. Hmph. EMAIL ME NICARAGUA!
Yesterday was the Museum Staff picnic. It was incredibly gorgeous at the picnic (held outside the museum) and there were dogs, good food and beer. And cool people. Right before the picnic was teh All Staff meeting. My boss's boss gave an interesting presentation on the migration patterns of Monarchs. Interesting stuff. After the picnic I went drinking with Jennifer (the seasonal gardener) and Melissa (another intern)+Melissa's date Shawn (complete tool). We drank a lot for quite a while. Whew! But it was fun.
Now I am at work doing absolutely NOTHING. I drive to Meximo tonight. Yay!
Yesterday was the Museum Staff picnic. It was incredibly gorgeous at the picnic (held outside the museum) and there were dogs, good food and beer. And cool people. Right before the picnic was teh All Staff meeting. My boss's boss gave an interesting presentation on the migration patterns of Monarchs. Interesting stuff. After the picnic I went drinking with Jennifer (the seasonal gardener) and Melissa (another intern)+Melissa's date Shawn (complete tool). We drank a lot for quite a while. Whew! But it was fun.
Now I am at work doing absolutely NOTHING. I drive to Meximo tonight. Yay!
A blog about life, plants and the pursuit of zombies.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home