>
08 August 2006
dark days
Everyone needs to go and watch DARK DAYS right now. Best documentary ever. Seriously.
-
Alyse -
11:41 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
A blog about life, plants and the pursuit of zombies.
Instead of blogging I'm...
follow me on Twitter
Previously on theAPOCALYSE...
nerd!
For Sarah v2
Research Topic #1
Woah, wait, what?
Info from a Kiwi
Working Holiday Scheme
Equipment List v1.0
"But I am le meh..."
the last week went pretty fast...
parents weekend
Zombie Movie Checklist:
Undead or Alive
Diary of the Dead
Zombie Nation
Teenage Zombies
Enter... Zombie King
Boys Eats Girl
I am Legend
Flight of the Living Dead
Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island
Planet Terror
28 Weeks Later
28 Days Later
Shaun of the Dead
Resident Evil
Resident Evil: Apocalypse
Resident Evil: Extinction
Dawn of the Dead (2004)
Day of the Dead
Dawn of the Dead (1978)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home