28 July 2006

"But I am le meh..."

I have been feeling rather run down lately. Just physically very tired. And wanting to sleep. I work 10 hr days, so that could be part of it. I. just. can't. motivate. myself. to. do. anything.

I am getting very pumped about agriculture. I want to go and do it NOW. I want the experience NOW. All of a sudden (although I love Chicago) I think, man I should have moved ____________________ (Madison, Milwaukee, New Zealand...). No, no. Where I am is good. I just want to learn more about permaculture!

I had a date the other night. I hate dates and all that shit. Ugh. The guy was nice, just not my type or anything like that. And I don't really want to hang out with him again. I need more than what he can offer (even as a friend I think). That is really mean to say!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

what did he have to offer as far as wwoofing experience goes? I take it little to none?
can we just go now?
last night (b/c my social life is limited) i sought out packs, sleeping bags, hiking boot/shoes, and other rugged gear necessary to expand this life adventure (that, by the way, I also want now!).

october is looking better and better for a flight to new zealand...

ps. have you seen incovenient truth yet? I'm thinking about doing that today. after I go to the mall of course.

oh and I have one more idea I want to tell you, but I don't feel like doing that on here. just remind me later.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home