(home)sick
I woke up at 2a on friday not feeling well. it was a weird sensation, waking up from a deep sleep with the very present sensation of SICK. I thought I needed to vomit. I went into the bathroom and did just that. Feeling much better, i brushed me teeth and went back to bed. At 2.30a I woke up again, with the same sensation. Went to the bathroom, pucked, brushed, slept. This happened every half an hour until 7a. by that time I had emptied my stomach and could actually feel my body reaching for bile and anything else. GROSs i know. i called in sick to work and went back to sleep. still woke up frequently to vomit. I caught drew before he went to work and begged him to get me some gatorade. He left before i could give him a proper order, I hoped it would pick up more than one bottle. He returned a short time later with a gallon of lemon line and a 12 pack of riptide rush. He also picked up 2 boxes of ritz crackers and zicam flu medicine. How cute. he mixed up the medicine for me and I was out like a light. I didn't puke again until 5p, and that was the last time I did. i woke up this morning with a settled stomach, or so I thought. I have the worst headache and severe stomach cramps. I have kept sipping on the gatorade, but I feel just well enough to want to go do something (something other than go back to sleep) and just horrible enough to stay sitted. Man the flu sucks.
A blog about life, plants and the pursuit of zombies.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home